Thank You Thank You Very Much
- 3 tablespoons butter, room temperature
- 2 thick slices brioche bread
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 banana, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch slices
- 3 slices applewood-smoked bacon, cooked until crispy
- Honey, for drizzling
Generously butter one side of each bread slice. Layer the peanut butter, bananas and bacon on one unbuttered side of bread. Drizzle with honey, and top with the second slice of bread, buttered-side out.
Heat a flat nonstick griddle over medium heat (about 340 degrees F). Lay the sandwich on the griddle and fry until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.