- Hibiscus Puree
- 1 cup hibiscus flowers
- 1 ounce sugar
- 2 cups boiling water
- Virgin Mix
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) triple sec
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) fresh lime juice
- 1/2 bar spoon of blueberries (1/2 teaspoon)
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) Hibiscus Puree
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) tequila blanco (recommended: Herradura Blanco)
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) Virgin Mix
- Splash of simple syrup (equal parts sugar and water cooked until sugar dissolves, then cooled)
- Hibiscus flower, for serving
- Lime wedge, for serving
In a separate container, combine the triple sec and lime juice, stir well.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.