- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 lemon
- 4 large radishes, washed and peeled
- 1 small carrot, washed and peeled
- 1 small turnip, washed and peeled
- 3 sprigs fresh herbs, such as parsley, dill or cilantro
- Three 10-inch whole-wheat flour tortillas
- 1 cup salad greens, rinsed and patted dry
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack or other cheese, grated
- 1 packet Hidden Valley(R) Original Ranch(R) Seasoning Mix
Slice the avocado lengthwise and remove the pit. Use a spoon to scoop the avocado into a small bowl, and then use a fork to mash the avocado. Rinse the lemon and cut in half, removing the seeds. Squeeze a little lemon juice onto the avocado and stir. Grate the radishes, carrot and turnip, and add to the avocado.
Rinse the herbs and pluck the leaves. Tear the leaves into smaller pieces, and stir into the mashed avocado.
Warm 1 tortilla in a microwave 30 seconds, or longer if necessary, and place on a cutting board. Spread one-third of the mashed avocado over the center of the tortilla.
Layer with one-third of the greens and top with one-third of the cheese. Squeeze some more lemon juice over the filling.
Season lightly with 1/2 teaspoon of the Hidden Valley Ranch(r) Seasoning Mix. Roll the tortilla tightly into a log shape. Use a sharp knife to slice the wrap into 4 'pinwheels'. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and avocado mixture.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and may have been scaled down from a bulk recipe. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.