Whole Branzino Roasted in Sea Salt with Aromatic Herbs
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons light extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Aromatic Herbs, recipe follows
- 1 Mediterranean branzino (about 2 pounds)
- 6 egg whites
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 pounds sea salt
- 3 1/2 teaspoons dried Aromatic Herbs
1 sheet parchment paper
Serving suggestions: Steamed vegetables and plain mashed potatoes
To make the vinaigrette sauce: In a small bowl, mix together salt and lemon juice, and then add the olive oil. When it comes time to serve, mix the aromatic herb mixture into the sauce, see Cook's note*.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
Clean and dry the bra