Wild-Caught Salmon Salad
- 1/2 cup organic tamari soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup organic grade-A maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 3 pounds Alaskan wild salmon fillets, cut into 7- to 8-ounce portions, skin removed
- Serving suggestion: crispy greens such as baby greens, spinach and kale with tomato, avocado and micro greens
Preheat a flat skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the salmon for 4 to 6 minutes per side for desired doneness. Before removing from the skillet, brush each side once more with the marinade. Sear for a few more minutes to brown.
Serve the salmon with the greens and vegetables.
NotesCook Notes: The salmon can also be served over veggies, such as zucchini, squash, asparagus, mushrooms and bell peppers sauteed in coconut oil, alongside greens, tomatoes and avocados.
This recipe was provided by a chef, restaurant or culinary professional and makes a large quantity. The Food Network Kitchens have not tested it for home use and therefore cannot make any representation as to the results.