- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple in heavy syrup
- 3 tablespoons pineapple preserves
- 7 ounces chuck ground beef
- Ground cumin
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 burger bun
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- Lettuce, torn
- 1 slice tomato
- 1 slice onion
- Mustard, for serving
- Ketchup, for serving
- Crushed potato chips, for serving
Preheat a grill to medium-high heat.
Sprinkle the beef with cumin, salt and black pepper. Form a round ball and flatten to 1-inch thick. Put on the grill for about 4 minutes per side for medium well.
This recipe was provided by professional chefs and has been scaled down from a bulk recipe provided by a restaurant. The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe, in the proportions indicated, and therefore, we cannot make any representation as to the results.